401(k), 403(b) Retirement Plan
A 401(k) is a great way to provide an incentive for employees to start saving for their retirement. At RPA we ensure plan sponsors meet all fiduciary duties by providing plan investments that vary in risk and return while cutting expenses.
Advantages to offering a 401(k), 403(b) or other employer sponsored contribution plan:
- A quality plan is often a necessary benefit to provide in order to attain and retain talent .
- Can be a great way to help employees save for retirement.
- Plans can offer a wide variety of investment options making it suitable for all.
Factors to consider when starting a 401(k) or searching for a new provider:
- Are the investments in the plan reasonably priced? (Net Expense Ratio)
- Also consider the management fee taken by the advisor.
- Educational Assistance:
- Are they servicing employees when they are ready to open an account?
- Are they answering all questions and providing extra assistance when needed?
- Do they have a system ensuring that the plan stays within regulatory boundaries?
- Is there an efficient way to change the plan if needed?