Meeting with a RPA advisor is a great first step towards attaining your financial goals. There is no obligation to meet with an advisor. An advisor can assist with organizing your priorities and ensuring that you are on the right path to financial independence.
What should I bring?
- Questions you have about your current financial situation.
- Any account statements, budget information or any other information you feel is important to your financial situation.
- A list of dreams and financial goals, both short and long-term
What should I expect?
- Professional help that will help clarify any questions you have with your finances.
- If you decide to purchase a financial planning service, you will receive prudent financial advice at a fair price, tailored to your investment objectives.
- Accurate information about our services, including benefits, risks and cost
When planning for your personal financial future, some successful actions are:
- Build an emergency fund
- Pay down debt
- Max out 401(k) Contributions
- START SAVING NOW
- Figure out a sensible investment strategy
- Diversify your portfolio
- Lower investment expenses